How to make your own posters with Canva and Pinterest.

Two of my favorite platforms I use daily, are Canva and Pinterest. With Pinterest I can search for creative thing to make and pretty content I like and on Canva I can create this content for myself! And today I will try to explain how I twist the content I find on Pinterest and make it my own via Canva. First a little introduction on Canva and Pinterest, in case you have never used either of these platforms. :-) 

 Canva 

Canva is an online free creators platform, you can create lots of content via the platform like posters, presentations, video's, but also t-shirts, photobooks and much more! If you do not have the inspiration yourself you can choose one of their designs and make it your own! A very easy way to be creative even if you are not that creative ;-). 

You can find more about Canva on my page, Canva for dummies

Pinterest 

Another platform favorite is Pinterest, did you know that Pinterest stands for "pinned interests". I never thought of it but once you see it, the word will never be the same. Pinterest is a platform where you can, as the word says, pin or save things you are interested in. You can make boards and save everything in a very organized way. I love to make boards for a lot of thing I want to do, like going on a trip or decorating a house. You can find all my boards over here for some inspiration. 

You can find more about Pinterest on my page, Pinterest inspiration

So how do you make your own content twists with Pinterest and Canva, you ask? Well I like to search for fun things to make my own. One example is this poster, I knew instantly that I wanted to hang this in my kitchen, my boyfriend is a very good cook and I thought it would be funny to have this as a rating for his food and cute looks :-) I did not like the color and the format they used. So I wanted to make it the way I would hang it in my house.












I searched for a fond that I liked: Londrina Solid, the right color: #EFEBE7 and cute stars and                                    hearts that would fit with the chosen fond. This is the final result and I love it so much more!

Here are some other examples of poster I made with Canva:









And now it's your turn to make creations for yourself! I hope this post helped you to find your own style in creations. 💗

Lots of love Sara. 


Ps. I would love to see your creations! Show them in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a daily Pinterest quote on your homescreen 💭

DIY candle painting 💭🕯