How to get a daily Pinterest quote on your homescreen 💭

If you are like me, you get a lot of satisfaction of having an organized homescreen on your phone. I like to make it a bit more fun by using widgets. Therefor I have a widget with pictures that change every hour, a widget with the weather of the day and a widget with Pinterest quotes that change throughout the day. 
I think I like my Pinterest widget the most because I get to read lots of motivational quotes on a daily basis. 

Find more Pinterest inspiration here

Creating these widgets is actually super simple so I will give you a quick tour on how to make this quote widget so you can get motivated as well! :-) 











Step 1:
download Pinterest and log in or make an account. 

Step 2: press on your homescreen and then click on the plus on the left corner of your screen. 










Step 3: look up Pinterest in your widgets. 

















Step 4: Choose the kind of widget you want. 



















Step 5: Press on the widget and choose a bord. I choose quotations, you can also choose a bord that you have created yourself, a bord of your dream vacation, your dream life, whatever you want! 

  


I hope this quick explanation helped you make your homescreen more fun! 

Lots of love, 

Sara 

Ps. I would love to see how you've upgraded your homescreen, show me in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY candle painting 💭🕯

How to make your own posters with Canva and Pinterest.