How to make your own photo book using Canva!

This might be one of my favorite things to make with Canva, a photo book! The best way to preserve your precious memories all in one place. The little memories you can write along the pages to remember for later and the very pretty cover which you picked out and therefore totally want to display in your home! 

If you are not familiar with Canva yet, check out my page about Canva for dummies here! And learn everything in no time 😉

I always start my photo books by looking for inspiration on Pinterest, my all time favorite platform for the "pinned interests". You can find more on my favorite inspiration place here. 

While looking at Pinterest I found a few examples that really caught my eye! 







All the books are very different and stand for a different kind of vibe in your house. If you wish to make it a bit more simple you can also choose one of the many different Canva templates. By simply typing photo book in the search bar, you get more than one-hundred examples to choose from! 


These are a few Canva templates for photo books, that I really like to use:
- Verstilt minimalistisch reizen fotoboek > this one is very minimalistic and therefor you can really make it your own by simply changing some colors or fonds. 
- Brown and cream elegant wedding guest photo book > I like this one a lot because it is vertical but also because it's a bit more chic! 
- Pink and green watercolor family photo book > last but definitely not least, I like this one very much because it's really sweet with some more color and outspoken choices because of the watercoloring effect. 

After you have chosen the style you want to go for you can upload your pictures in Canva. Then you can use the lay out of the template or make your own lay out. A handy tool to create your lay out are the photo fillers.You can find them under elements and then lists and rasters. This is a tool where you can display all the empty lists or rasters first to see you you want your photo's to stand and then you can fill them in with your favorite pictures. 

once you have filled all the pages the way you like it you can easily order the phonebook via Canva. How simple is that?! Via the button "share" you will find a button that says "print with Canva". They will help you every step of the way to make the ordering proces as easy as possible! 

My next photo book will be about all my favorite moments of 2023! What will your next photo book be about? Let me know in the comments! 

Lots of love,

Sara 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a daily Pinterest quote on your homescreen 💭

DIY candle painting 💭🕯

How to make your own posters with Canva and Pinterest.